A pediatric nurse is a nursing professional that primarily works in the field of pediatrics these nurses typically help provide medical care for youngsters from the time they are first born until their teenage years. Career overview pediatric nurses and pediatric nurse practitioners work in a wide range of settings from doctors offices and community based settings to hospitals and critical care facilities. Becoming a nurse is truly taking on a career in caring perhaps even more so for those who decide to specialize in pediatrics these admirable nurses provide care to children from the time they are infants through childhood until they are adolescents. As a pediatric nurse youll work with children giving developmental screenings immunizations treat common illnesses like chicken pox and tonsillitis a pediatric nurse takes care of children from birth until the late teen years
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.