An obstetric ultrasound produces an image of your baby in your uterus ultrasound also called sonography uses high frequency sound waves sent into your body from a scanning instrument placed on your skin. An obstetric ultrasound captures images of a fetus or embryo in a womans uterus if youre pregnant an ultrasound is the typical method that doctors will use to monitor you and your unborn baby. Advertisements on this site do not constitute a guarantee or endorsement by the journal association or publisher of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made for it by its manufacturer. How to read an ultrasound picture in this article article summary deciphering the images reading a pregnancy ultrasound community qa an ultrasound may be performed for a variety of reasons but looking at a baby in the womb is the most common reason
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.